Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Smiles


Chelsea, these are a few of the things that make me smile when I think about you and I. Gingerbread houses and towels, haircut watching Apollo 13,summers at the beach, Chandler, Cooper, Tatum, "pinky swears",5/23/98, "think small", Tucson Special Olympics bowling, trip to Disney Land, the "top deck" of the cruise, Econo Lodge in Sandiego, late night movies, singles ward, when I told you that I loved you for the first time, your graduation, date nights, "team gifts", our first home, speaking spanish,and most of all...."forever and always". I am so thankful that you are and always will be my Valentine. I love you.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Way to go Stephen!!!

weaverfam said...

Ahhhh...the tears just won't stop :) John says you're too good. I think that you need to emphasize the haircuts more!

Shelley said...

Tear, tear! That' so sweet!! Good job Steve! And wooo woo! I know what goes on on the top deck of a cruise ship!!

Stephen and Chelsea said...

Thanks sweetie! I love you so much and I am impressed that you figured out how to upload a picture and post. I have to say this almost tops the time you surprised me with red footprints that led to our bedroom and there were pink and red hearts cut out everywhere with a pair of heart Doc Martin sandles that I wanted. I'm so lucky to have such a loving hubby and who always surprises me! I love you babe.

renhallows said...

you were right...what a tribute from your Main man. Very thoughtful!

Dennison Family said...

How cute! Very sweet, Stephen! I hope you had a GREAT Valentines Day!

Gardner Family said...

Very impressed Steven. I would like to hear about the " special olympic bowling " though.