Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tates Turns One

Happy Birthday big girl! Here in the Snesko family we like to spread out the birthday cheer and let it hang around for a week. Tatum's birthday was on February 28th and she was feeling a little under the weather so we decided to hold off on her party till she felt better. Well I couldn't resist getting her a little birthday cake for her on her special day. Then on Sunday my mom always has her little special party and makes a cake for the birthday person and she was feeling a little under the weather too(thanks to my kids), so Gretchen stepped up and made a really good dinner and my mom luckily made the cupcakes the day before and let her blow out a candle. And finally on Monday we had the big party with our neighborhood friends the Grimsley's and the Weaver's plus Stephen's family and mine. We all had some more cake and another candle to blow and opened presents. Thanks everyone for sharing her special days with us!

Cake #1


Cake #2
You will have to go to my mom's blog to view

Cake #3
A Princess cake to go along with her Princess birthday shirt to go along with her Princess ride!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

3 cakes!! Now that's a way to celebrate! Happy Birthday sweet Tatum!

weaverfam said...

What a lucky girl to have a birthday week instead of just one day! Happy Birthday little girl.

renhallows said...

I want to be a Snesko....I want cake every day! I want I want I want...CAKE!

Addie Gaylord said...

Hey,
Your blog is so cute!! I finally started one not to long ago. Can I add you to my list? Hope your doing good.
Addie

weaverfam said...

Ok, so Tatum is now four years old, so time to update the blog! Come on the girl learned to walk, and write complete sentances, and don't forget she went to her first day of school too...lets see the updates.

Tracey said...

We are back in town. I've been meaning to call and say hi. Your daughter is so cute.