Sunday, August 12, 2007

HYPOCRITES

Okay we know what some of you are thinking... didn't they say, "What's the big deal with a blog? Boy, they must have a lot of time on their hands! We can see why Cody and Chelsea have one (they live in another state and want to keep us posted). We are never going to have one!!" Well I guess you can say we have caved in and want to be just like everyone else, or maybe it's because we can't seem to stop reading everyone's blog and don't want to feel left out, or maybe we think we have a slightly crazy and interesting family. Our blog is going to be a combined effort to capture some fun family moments. We hope you enjoy our story!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of bloging!! Now about the picture..well not sure what to say...who is that freak?

Anonymous said...

Nekos, glad you have become one of us! so what other great picutres do you have?

Anonymous said...

what kind of family parties does your family have??? anyways, about time you guys started a blog. Jeff and I can't wait to read more about your strange family. ;-)
jenni

Anonymous said...

Not even going to ask what you were doing to get that photo. I don't think I want to know. Never the less I look forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

gross...is the first word that comes to mind. after that I have to admit I'm at a loss for words.
Hypocrites or not I'm glad you guys have started a blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm not even sure what to say. that is probally one of the grosses pictures that I have ever seen. what was he thinking???

Anonymous said...

Your mother is thinking she didn't teach you good things Chelsea.

Anonymous said...

So gross...I'm never coming over to your house again!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody said...

Much better!

Chelsea said...

Chelsea I am so excited for your blog! I can't wait to see pics of the kids. I bet Tatum girl is getting so much bigger. Post pics soon!!! :) Love you guys Chelsea

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Tatum. I can't believe how fast she is growing.