Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mischievous Trio




I only left them alone for 10 minutes maybe, and I go to check on them and the boys decided it would be funny to draw a mustache on their sister and then do it to themselves. I panicked because in about 30 minutes we have to leave to go to soccer and T-ball practice and I was praying that the marker would come off. They even seemed to color Tatum's tongue!

I told them they were in big trouble, but I don't think they took me seriously when I started taking pictures of them.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ha Ha!! When I first read the title and saw only Chandler's picture I thought for sure Stephen and the boys had fun while you and Tatum were away. Then I thought it was makeup on Cooper. He did have a phase of loving pink! :) What stinkers! Carter is always confused when I tell him how naughty things are and then I say hold still I need to grab the camera. Too funny!

Jana said...

Cooper is so proud of himself - it must be the red (for lipstsick). Chandler looks soooooo old! This is just the beginning for sweet Tatum having to put up with her big brothers.

Emily said...

Chelsea! Hello! I'd tell you to come stalk me, but I had to put up blocks because my students felt a need to know too much about my life. So, stalk me when you can. Send Mer your email or something. Then, I can invite you! Cute fam!!!

Dennison Family said...

Love your blog! Especially the music! I will have to do something like that on mine! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog! Can I link mine up with yours? Liz

Kristin said...

I love these pics, it shows just how much fun your kids are having! I can't believe how big Tatum is!