Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New York, New York

Tatum and I had a fabulous time in New York. I couldn't have asked for a better time. I was amazed at how good Tatum was on the trip and she made it quite enjoyable. We did a lot of shopping, Chinatown was quite the experience, and the double-decker bus tour was very relaxing. I think my favorite part of the trip was seeing Tatum get so excited over the dolls at "The American Girl" store. I have never seen her get so exited before. It was hilarious. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for taking us to New York, we had a great time!!

More pictures to come! (have to get them from Gretch)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Tatum's face is the best with her dolls. I love it! It sounds like you guys had the best time. I can't wait to see more pics!!

Merilee said...

How fun! What a gorgeous family. It's been fun peeking in on your life a little.

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. I am glad you guys are back safe. Those are some cute pictures of Tatum. Such an adorable girl.

renhallows said...

I found you. I hope you don't mind. I was peeking around on my sister-in-laws blog and got Shelley Linford and saw you on her...so I peeked. Cute cute!